NATIONAL COMPETITIVE BIDDING
(PROCUREMENT OF 160KVA GENERATOR)
Invitation for Bids
Procurement Number ACC/ADMIN/NCB/001/13
The Anti-Corruption Commission has allocated funds for the procurement of Generator for its Headquarter office and now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the supply of:
160 KVA Generator :
• The engine shall be liquid cooled or naturally aspired.
• It should develop suitable BHP for giving a power rating of 160 KVA at the load
terminals of alternator at 1500 RPM.
• The engine shall be capable of delivering specified prime power rating at variable
loads for PF of 0.8 lag with 10% overload available in excess of specified output
for one hour in every 12 hours. The average load factor of the engine over a
period of 24 Hours shall be 0.85 (85%) for prime power output.
Detailed specifications can be further inspected in the bidding document at the address below.
Bidding is open to all suppliers who can demonstrate:
• The ability to supply the correct specification of generator within the specified time period.
Interested bidders may obtain further information and inspect the bidding document at the address below between [09:00am and 12noon]. Bidding documents may be purchased upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Le 100,000 (One hundred thousand Leones).
Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before 12:00 noon on 31 May 2013. All bids must be accompanied by:
• Up to date tax status by submitting a certified true copy of valid National Revenue Authority Tax clearance certificate (For the last three financial years)
• Updated NASSIT clearance certificate
• A list of recent contracts performed
• A copy of a valid business registration certificate
Bids will be opened at 12:00 noon on 31 May 2013 in the presence of bidders representatives who choose to attend, at the address below. Late bids will be rejected and returned unopened to bidders.
Telephone: 232 33 199 065