ACC VACANCY- ASSISTANT FINANCE OFFICER
The Anti-Corruption Commission is seeking out suitably qualified Sierra Leoneans to fill following vacant position:
JOB TITLE: ASSISTANT FINANCE OFFICER
LOCATION: PORT LOKO
REPORTS TO: REGIONAL MANAGER NORTH-WEST
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB: To assist in the maintenance of a sound financial management system for the Commission in the Regional Office.
TASKS AND DUTIES:
· To prepare payment vouchers.
· To prepare cheques for signature by authorised signatories and subsequently to issue payments to suppliers.
· To maintain the Vote Service Ledger and the payment Cash
· To maintain the Petty Cash Book.
· To maintain and keep up to date the Fixed Asset Register of the Regional Office.
· To liaise with Finance Manager on all issues relating to financial operations for clarity as the case may be.
· To undertake any other duty assigned by the Regional Manager.
· Technician Diploma in Accounting or an equivalent professional qualification/Equivalent professional experience.
· Must be computer literate
· At least 3 years working experience in a related field.
· Good communication skills
· Very good interpersonal relationship.
· Ability to work under pressure.
· High sense of responsibility
· High integrity
· Must have strong initiative tendencies.
CONDITIONS OF SERVICE: Attractive
Please submit your Covering letter, CV and copies of certificates to the under-mentioned address not later than 10th May 2019.
THE DIRECTOR HUMAN RESOURCES
3 GLOUCESTER STREET
Each application form should be forwarded with two (2) passport sized photographs.
The Commission being an equal opportunity employer strongly urges females with requisite qualifications to apply and compete for the position on offer.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.