ACC VACANCY- OFFICE ASSISTANT
The Anti-Corruption Commission is seeking out suitably qualified Sierra Leoneans to fill following vacant position:
JOB TITLE: OFFICE ASSISTANT
LOCATION: PORT LOKO
REPORTS TO: REGIONAL MANAGER NORTH-WEST
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB: To provide support to the administration to ensure its effective and efficient performance.
TASKS AND DUTIES:
· To provide support to the administration by participating in the smooth delivery of services.
· To undertake all internal photocopying, binding, collating of official documents.
· Pick up, drop off and distribute mails both internally and externally.
· To undertake daily cleaning of office, including office equipment, furniture etc
· To undertake routine servicing of office equipment.
· To maintain the reception area in an orderly and uncluttered state.
· To provide housekeeping services, including the preparation of tea, coffee, service of other beverages to staff as well as guests/visitors to the Commission.
· To direct visitors to the appropriate area; notify staff of their presence/arrivals.
· Any other duties that may be assigned by the Regional Manager.
· Must have attained fifth form or SSS 2.
· Basic computer skills could be an advantage
EXPERIENCE: At least two years practical work experience.
· Active listening and learning skills
· Service orientation - actively looking for ways to help people
· Resourcefulness, initiative and follow through as required for the effective delivery of services
· Basic computing skills
· Good judgment, discretion and maintain confidentiality
CONDITIONS OF SERVICE: Attractive
Please submit your Covering letter, CV and copies of certificates to the under-mentioned address not later than 10th May 2019.
THE DIRECTOR HUMAN RESOURCES
3 GLOUCESTER STREET
Each application form should be forwarded with two (2) passport sized photographs and copies of relevant documents.
The Commission being an equal opportunity employer strongly urges females with requisite qualifications to apply and compete for thE position on offer.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.